Export Crates & Military Crating; ISPM15 Crates
International Crates, Export Crates and Container Preparation, ISPM 15 Shipping Crates
ISPM 15 Crates: Crate Construction and Identification in accordance with International Regulations in ISPM 15 about the exportation of wooden packaging materials.
Export ISPM 15 Compliant Shipping Crates
All wood products used for export crating and shipping outside the United States must be ISPM 15 compliant and certified with the proper stamp containing the required IPPC symbol. If requested, a letter of certification will accompany all shipments.
Export Shipping Preparation—Domestic or International
- Export Documents & Shipping All Over the World
- Ordering, Blocking & Bracing of Ocean Containers
- Dangerous Goods Declarations for IATA, ICAO, IMDG & US DOT
- Air, Land & Ocean Freight Services
Military Crates and Military Boxes
Military Packaging, Boxes made to DOD specs.
Types of Military Boxes & Crates
- (PPP-B-621) Wooden boxes, nailed, lock-corner
- (PPP-B-601)(ASTM-D6251) Boxes, wood cleated plywood
- (ASTM-D6039) Crates, wood, open and covered
- (MIL-C-104) Crates, wood: Lumber & plywood, sheathed, nailed & bolted
- Custom MIL Spec Hardware, rope handles, corrugated & wooden inserts
- Vacuum Sealing (MIL-C-131 class I, II & III)
Custom and Certification Stamping:
We can stamp crates to certify that they are heat treated to meet IPPC ISPM 15 standards, as well as custom stamps. labels or markings as requested.