MEI can provide complete turn-key plant relocations, factory relocations, fab or cleanroom relocations. MEI’s teams know the importance of speed, accuracy, and attention to detail. We take a partnership approach to make sure we know what your priorities are for your factory move. Our factory relocation experts will ensure that your project meets expectations and our services will help you manage your overall facilities costs. We partner with our clients to manage schedule, scope and logistics. With more than 20 years of experience, MEI can handle almost any industrial, commercial or semiconductor cleanroom factory relocation — across the country or around the world.
On Time, Less Stress, Fewer Disruptions for your Plant Relocation:
MEI’s experienced factory relocation teams provide:
- A single-minded customer-oriented service philosophy.
- End-to-End service coordination. MEI is a partner who will coordinate your factory relocation, or individual moving, rigging, shipping and crating projects so you can focus on your core business.
- Experience that delivers. Our experience results in completion of your job with less stress and no surprises.
- Highly trained crews. MEI teams are trained to provide timeliness, attention to detail, superior service and safe work conditions. MEI is committed to certifying our riggers, ensuring that they have passed exams related to proper rigging
inspection, safety, and procedures.
Turn-Key Plant Relocations
|Customer Praise for MEI:
Our relocation experts at MEI can assist in all phases of your project, including:
- Feasibility analysis,
- Turn-key plant relocation,
- Crating and packing
- Equipment rigging and load out
- Shipping and transportation coordination
- Facility preparation, including equipment pedestals and seismic anchors,
- Equipment installation, including mechanical and electrical applications
- Millwright and precision alignment
- New process start-up scheduling and implementation.
- Decommission, uninstall and clean-up
Factory Relocation Experience
MEI crews have extensive experience relocating billions of dollars worth of equipment. (See our Project Showcase). Whether your project involves moving in, relocating an entire plant, or removing equipment, MEI has the experience and services to meet your needs. Recent projects have included:
- Closing and relocation of a one million square foot semiconductor plant with more than 470 tools over a period of six months,
- Move-in and installation of a 300 mm semiconductor plant with more than 700 tools over 14 months.
Texas, Oregon and Utah Locations Serving the United States
MEI Rigging & Crating serves manufacturers nationwide from our locations in Oregon, Texas and Utah. We will locate a team to your area for the duration of a longer relocation project. Our experienced and well trained teams have a full inventory of specialized equipment for crating, moving or rigging your equipment. We move whole factories or single pieces of equipment across a wide range of industries.