Semiconductor Equipment Moving, Rigging & Installation
MEI Rigging and Crating’s teams are trained and experienced in moving a wide array of semiconductor equipment and process equipment, including cleanroom steppers, sensitive test and measurement instruments, delicate electronic equipment, laboratory equipment and medical equipment moves. Our teams are trained in protocols including contamination, safety, ergonomics, tool/materials cleanliness and hazards and emergency procedures. We provide excellent protection of surrounding facilities during a move. We have the specialized crate designs and equipment, including floating decks, air casters, poly dollies, genie lifts and Rol-A-Lift, to safely and securely handle sensitive machinery.
- Vibration, Moisture & Contaminant Sensitive Packing & Moving
- Excellent Protection of Surrounding Facilities
- Precision Process Equipment and High Tech Equipment Installation
- Assembly and Disassembly
- Alignment and Metrology
- Equipment Foundations
- Seismic Anchoring including Pedestals
- Architectural Services and Clean Room Construction
- Custom Crating and Packaging
- Transloading Services
MEI offers contract on site support services for OEM equipment vendors who need support in unpack and installation of new equipment at a customer site.
Semiconductor & Microfabrication Equipment Moves
Because of our extensive experience in Semiconductor and cleanroom moves, our highly trained crews are aware of the contamination, vibration and condensation issues associated with micro-fabrication equipment. Our unique skills and experience are applicable to Medical, Pharmaceutical, MEMS, Solar Fabrication & Other Cleanroom environments
LED Television and Display Moving:
MEI moves large electronic Displays and LED Televisions and Displays. We create custom crates and packaging, and coordinate safe moves and relocation of both commercial and consumer displays and televisions, including delivery, unpacking and materials removal. We have crated and moved up to 140″ displays for commercial vendors, such as HP, using tilt and shock sensors.
MEI’s custom crates for semiconductor equipment are assembled on-site to protect your equipment. All crates are built using heat-treated lumber.
- Floating Deck and Cushioned base crates are available.
- Optional vacuum packing is cleanroom compatible and reduces contamination.
- Barrier bag options ensure maximum protection from dust and moisture/humidity levels.
Additonal options include:
- anti-static bubble wrap and stretch wrap,
- foam packing, and
- tilt and shock monitoring.
We have prepared and crated entire fabs of more than 700 tools for domestic and overseas shipments.