MEI Rigging & Crating provides rigging, machinery moving, crane services, factory relocation and crating services for industrial and commercial clients. MEI Rigging & Crating has locations in Texas, Oregon and Utah.
- Specialized equipment for crating, moving or rigging your machine tools, production lines or equipment. Industrial movers, commercial movers
- Move whole factories or single pieces of equipment across a wide range of industries.
- Experience in a broad range of environments, from production floors to cleanrooms; from medical buildings to industrial work sites.
- We work locally, nationally and internationally.
MEI has the Equipment, Experience & People to do the Job Right
|MEI Rigging & Crating is a one-stop solution for:
We can handle all of your industrial moving, hoisting, rigging, millwrighting, crane service and wooden crating needs, we provide:
- A single-minded customer-oriented service philosophy. Your satisfaction is our goal.
- End-to-End service coordination. MEI is a partner who will coordinate your moving, rigging, shipping and crating projects so you can focus on your core business.
- Experience that delivers. Our experience results in completion of your job with less stress and fewer surprises.
- Highly trained crews. MEI teams are trained to provide timeliness, attention to detail, top-notch service and safe work conditions. MEI is committed to certifying our riggers, ensuring that they have passed exams related to proper rigging inspection, safety, and procedures.
End-to-End Service Coordination
MEI will coordinate all your equipment or factory moving needs. In addition to the core services above, we provide or facilitate:
- Crane services
- Air, land, and ocean freight coordination
- Consolidation, loading, and forwarding services
- Export documentation and shipping
- Ordering, blocking, and bracing of ocean containers and flat racks
- Dangerous Goods Declarationsfor:
- International Air Transport Assoc. (IATA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG)
- U.S. Dept. of Transportation (DOT)
Breadth and Depth of Experience – More than a Billion Dollars Worth.
MEI Rigging & Crating has moved billions of dollars of equipment. We have experience in moving entire machine shops, including computerized CNC milling machines and lathes. We have relocated hydraulic presses, and have crated and moved assembly lines overseas, including an 84,000-pound glass inspection line.
From our locations in Oregon, Texas, Utah and Southern California, we have provided crating, moving and rigging services for a wide variety of companies. We have moved:
- Semiconductor & micro device processing equipment
- Theme park equipment
- Inkjet assembly lines
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Air conditioning units
- Very large screen displays
- Foundry equipment
- Air handlers
- Injection molds
- Manufacturing equipment
- Material handling systems
- Laboratory equipment
See the “MEI Project Showcase” for a representative view of many of our jobs.
Our goal is total customer service, providing satisfaction with absolute integrity and a passion for performance. MEI assigns a dedicated project manager to your move, at your request. MEI will coordinate, facilitate and oversee the project from beginning to end. You will be informed of each step of the process so your input guides the project’s direction and outcome.
Less stress – no surprises.
Our hard working, highly skilled crews provide timeliness, attention to detail, superior service and safe work conditions.