Safety is Paramount at MEI
MEI puts Safety First. Safety for our crews, your equipment, your workplace and your workforce are paramount. MEI is committed to certifying our riggers, ensuring that they have passed exams related to proper rigging inspection, safety, and lifting and rigging procedures. We train our crews rigorously in safety procedures, and it is a core value at MEI. Some of our safety procedures include:
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 Certified training,
- Pre task Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) before commencement of any work.
- Daily tool box talks
- Stretch and Flex
- Pre-task planning and coordination
- Weekly Safety topic meetings
- Monthly safety committee meetings
- Forklift certified crew.
- CPR and First Aid Certifications
- On Site Safety Coordinator at all time
All of our crew members are background checked.
MEI maintains a completely drug-free crew.
Built on Commitment
MEI Rigging and Crating provides rigging, machinery moving, factory relocation and crating services for industrial
and commercial clients. A division of MEI LLC, we’ve been in business since 1990 serving satisfied customers around
the world. Our quality services provide:
- A single-minded customer-oriented service philosophy.
- End-to-End service coordination. MEI is a partner who will coordinate your moving, rigging, shipping and crating projects so you can focus on your core business.
- Experience that delivers. Our experience results in completion of your job with less stress and no surprises.
- Highly trained crews. MEI teams are trained to provide timeliness, attention to detail, superior service and safe work conditions.